Memorial Park/Courthouse Museum

Located in the main street of Pingelly, Memorial Park includes picnic areas, a children’s playground and beautiful gardens open to the public for recreational use. The Courthouse Museum was built in 1907 and was in use until 1977. It is now used to house memorabilia and photographs of yesteryear. Don’t miss the weather rock which swings outside the museum.

Courthouse Museum