Building Hire Forms

This file contains the forms required by the Shire of Pingelly for the hiring of any Shire owned buildings. These forms need to be completed and returned to the Shire before the booking can be confirmed.

Hire of Building Form

Application for Liquor Permit
This form is required to be filled out and returned to the Shire Office prior to the day of your event if you will be having liquor on the premises. If you are selling liquor please ensure that you also have a Liquor Licence.

WA Police Party Registration Form
This form is required by the Shire to be filled out for any functions at our buildings which will have liquor. Please return this form to the Shire Office with the completed Hire of Building Form and Application for Liquor Permit.