Minor Works

To request minor works, contact the Shire Office on (08) 9887 1066 and provide details on the works required i.e. pothole, dangerous trees, damaged sign. Staff will take the details from you including your name and contact number and fill in a Works Request Form.  This will then be sent to the work crew for action.  Or fill out a Works Report Request.

Please note that the work may not always be carried out immediately unless it is deemed to be hazardous to the public. Instead, the work may be scheduled to occur with other maintenance work.